The USA is in turmoil as the federal government is shut down because the politicians in Washington DC cannot get along. Starbucks wants to help.
Washington DC is where Ariana-Leilani lives and where her illness, Severe Chronic Neutropenia, is going untreated. Ariana-Leilani is known as the “Little Ambassador,” because she brings people together.
So, help the USA and help Ariana-Leilani by signing two petitions: one for her and one for the USA:
- Mayor Gray Speaks About Dr. King’s Fight for Rights, But What About Those of 10 Year Old Ariana-Leilani (ariana-leilani.org)
- Our Hearts Go Out to the Victims and Families of the DC Navy Yard Tragedy (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Sign the Petition to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Martin Luther King’s March on Washington (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Orphan Drug and Nord Saved Their Son’s Life (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Congratulations to Chancellor Merkel on Her Reelection (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Great Children’s Book: “The Day the Sun Promised to Smile FOREVER!,” Dedicated to Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilaninews.wordpress.com)