The Ella Jewell Foundation is an IRS registered 501(c)(3) charity to ””raise awareness in the area of Neutropenia and funds to put towards research for Neutropenia and Childhood Bone Marrow Failure Disorders; to one day find a cure and make a difference.” Administrative fees: EJF administrative fees are 0% because EJF is an all volunteer organization.
An Ella Jewell Foundation donation benefits Neutropenia research being conducted at the Severe Chronic Neutropenia International Registry (SCNIR) by Dr. David C. Dale at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA. A donation not only benefits Ella but all of those affected by Neutropenia, including Ariana-Leilani.
- Ella Jewell Foundation
- Race 4 Tate http://longrace4tate.com/about-the-charity/
- SCN Kids Camp Filled with Fun Activities (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Support System for Neutropenia Patients (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Misunderstanding of Neutropenia: A General Misconception of the Medical Community (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Kat’s Neutropenia Blog (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Clozapine-induced neutropenia: A review of lithium and other currently available options (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- New Dr. Dale Research Paper on Escalating Doses of GCSF (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)