Like children with AIDS, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, Ariana-Leilani looks healthy. Yet like children with AIDS, without treatment with medicine and full testing, Ariana-Leilani will eventually die from a broken immune system from Severe Chronic Neutropenia.
All children have a right to life, treatment, and protection from medical neglect and abuse.
On world AIDS Day lets remember all children with broken immune systems. Support Ariana-Leilani’s right to life and treatment for her broken immune system.
The Future for Children Worldwide – an AIDS Free Generation: Only if we all Keep the Promise:
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- The People of St. Petersburg Show Their International Support for Ariana-Leilani to Receive Life Saving Medicine (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Corrupt Local Leaders Helped Hide Abuse; Let’s Help Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Dangerous Trend: Neutroprenia-Inducing ADHD Medicine Becoming Common As “Medicine” for Underperforming Kids (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate the UN Day for Girl Child: Sign Today (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)