Robin Roberts announced plans to return to the show. Roberts announced that her most recent Bone Marrow Aspirations (BMA) tests following the bone marrow transplant she underwent in September, showed no abnormalities, meaning she can begin the process of returning to “GMA.”
Roberts underwent a bone marrow transplant to treat myelodysplastic syndrome or MDS, a rare blood disorder that affects the bone marrow. Roberts first announced her diagnosis on “GMA” in June and has been on medical leave from “GMA” since Aug. 30.
Ariana-Leilani also has a rare blood disorder with abnormalities in her BMA tests, but she is being denied treatment for Severe Chronic Neutropenia.
- Campaign to Save Ariana-Leilani Press Conference
- PressTV Coverage of Ariana-Leilani Being Denied Proper Treatment In US In Violation of UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Robin Roberts Returns To GMA (jaybotogo.wordpress.com)
- Robin Roberts Visits ‘GMA’ Set, Prepping For Return (atlantablackstar.com)
- Robin Roberts — Testing the Water for ‘GMA’ Return (tmz.com)
- Georgetown University Hospital Has History of CIA Experimenting on Patients