By all indications, the failure of the USA to 10 year old Ariana-Leilani’s Severe Chronic Neutropenia with the life saving neupogen medicine she needs to boost her critically low ANC to protect her from potentially fatal infection has all the trappings of the medical experiments that hospitals like Medstar Georgetown University Hospital have conducted for the CIA in the past in the name of “National Security.” Her ANC’s (the measure of her resistance to infection) continue to be severely low (see graph), yet after five years no toxicology tests have been done to eliminate its cause, and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital continues to engage in this apparent medical “experiment” placing Ariana-Leilani at risk of fatal infection.
The recent revelations of the USA’s collection of massive amounts of personal data on its own USA citizens using the FISA court and PRISM programs, in violation of the US Constitution’s right to privacy, and President Obama’s proclamation today that this wholesale invasion of privacy is “legal” — despite direct conflict with the right to privacy in the USA are very disturbing.
Is this medical experiment by these DC based CIA affiliated institutions also being allowed as a matter of “national security” like the Tuskegee and MK-ULTRA experiments of the past? Voice your outrage. Sign the petition to save Ariana-Leilani.
- US Still Fails to Protect 10 Year old Ariana-Leilani, But Deports Children for Seeking Home Schooling (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- A Gullah/Geechee Child’s Life at Risk: Saving Ariana-Leilani – Gullah/Geechee Nation (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Ariel King, On Media Tour Interviews to Save Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- On the Air: The Word of Ariana-Leilani’s Call for Help Is Being Heard (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Congratulations to Tommy Wells: Make Protecting DC Children’s Rights a Top Priority (dckidsnews.wordpress.com)
- What constitutes a reasonable workup for neutropenia in an otherwise healthy young person? (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Tech giants deny knowledge of PRISM spy operation (virtualpants.com)
- White House admits it has ‘access’ to Facebook, Google (theweek.co.uk)
- NSA: All up in your privacy junk since 1952 (zdnet.com)
- Anonymous leaks more NSA-related docs as Obama defends PRISM (zdnet.com)