President Obama and German Chancellor Merkel met today in Berlin. With all of the publicity and support dual German-American citizen Ariana-Leilani — now trapped in Washington DC — has had in recent weeks, no doubt Ariana-Leilani’s plight for life saving medicine and an independent medical examination was on their agenda. Hopefully they came to an agreement this time on how to proceed and save her life. Time is running out.
Make sure they hear you, sign her petition:
- Question of the Day: Is a Medical Experiment on Ariana-Leilani a Matter of “National Security?” (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- US Still Fails to Protect 10 Year old Ariana-Leilani, But Deports Children for Seeking Home Schooling (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- On the Air: The Word of Ariana-Leilani’s Call for Help Is Being Heard (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Ariel King, On Media Tour Interviews to Save Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- A Gullah/Geechee Child’s Life at Risk: Saving Ariana-Leilani – Gullah/Geechee Nation (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Tips On Care For a Patient with Neutropenia (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)