Der Spiegel reports indicate that NSA documents provided by Edward Snowden the USA taps into a half billion German phone conversations a month. The USA places Germany on the same suspicion level, a “third class partner,” as China, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. Now Germans Don’t Trust Obama (and the USA) for good reason.
Ariana-Leilani is a dual citizen German-American child living Washington DC. Why is she being treated as a medical experiment, as a “third class” person, being denied her right to life saving GCSF medicine and an independent medical and psychological examination? The USA ignored the German Embassy’s plea to help her.
Ariana-Leilani should not suffer because of USA discrimination against her and Germany. Please show your support for getting Ariana-Leilani the help she needs, NOW! Sign her petition:
- Ariana-Leilani and the Obama-Merkel Agenda in Berlin (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- President Obama at Georgetown University, Steps Away from Helping Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- US Still Fails to Protect 10 Year old Ariana-Leilani, But Deports Children for Seeking Home Schooling (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- A Gullah/Geechee Child’s Life at Risk: Saving Ariana-Leilani – Gullah/Geechee Nation (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Question of the Day: Is a Medical Experiment on Ariana-Leilani a Matter of “National Security?” (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- On the Air: The Word of Ariana-Leilani’s Call for Help Is Being Heard (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Ariel King, On Media Tour Interviews to Save Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Is Denying Ariana-Leilani Life-Saving Medicine In the Interests of National Security?
- German Embassy Letter to USA Pleaing for their Aid to Help Ariana-Leilani Get the Medicine and Medical Attention She Needs
- Innocense in Danger Persists In Seeking Justice of Sexual Abusers Years After Initial Court Proceedings (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Tips On Care For a Patient with Neutropenia (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Germans Loved Obama. Now We Don’t Trust Him. (New York Times)