Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday called the death of black teenager Trayvon Martin “tragic” and “unnecessary,” but gave no hints whether the Justice Department will bring civil rights or hate crimes charges against shooter George Zimmerman in the wake of his acquittal on state murder charges Saturday.
We can prevent the tragic and unnecessary death of black 10 year old Ariana-Leilani, living in Washington DC and suffering from untreated Severe Chronic Neutropenia (a highly compromised immune system). Shouldn’t the USA, Mayor Gray’s DC Government, Medstar Health, and Ariana-Leilani’s father Michael Pfeiffer, do the right thing here? Or are we doomed to repeat past mistakes and fail to protect this child, too?
- What The Death of Trayvon Martin Means (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- President Obama urges prevention of future tragedies like Trayvon Martin, so should he. (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Trayvon Martin’s death unnecessary: Holder (scooprocket.com)
- AG Holder: Martin death ‘unnecessary shooting’ (news.yahoo.com)
- President Obama at Georgetown University, Steps Away from Helping Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- US Still Fails to Protect 10 Year old Ariana-Leilani, But Deports Children for Seeking Home Schooling (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- A Gullah/Geechee Child’s Life at Risk: Saving Ariana-Leilani – Gullah/Geechee Nation (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Question of the Day: Is a Medical Experiment on Ariana-Leilani a Matter of “National Security?” (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)