In an interview on the Jay Leno show, President Obama stated:
Well, I’ve been very clear that when it comes to universal rights, when it comes to people’s basic freedoms, that whether you are discriminating on the basis of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation, you are violating the basic morality that I think should transcend every country. And I have no patience for countries that try to treat gays or lesbians or transgender persons in ways that intimidate them or are harmful to them.
Doesn’t 10 Year Old Ariana-Leilani, who lives in Washington DC’s Ward 3, have a right to life saving medical care? Stop the discrimination against Ariana-Leilani. Let’s stop the violation of her rights.
Read more: President Obama on Leno Show
- Ariana-Leilani and the Obama-Merkel Agenda in Berlin (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- What would you do if 10 year old Ariana-Leilani were your child? (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- What The Death of Trayvon Martin Means (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- After Five years, Washington DC Government Has Done Nothing to Help Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- If Martin is President Obama 35 Years Ago, Then Ariana-Leiliani is Michele 40 years ago. (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- President Obama at Georgetown University, Steps Away from Helping Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Tragic and Unnecessary…For Trayvon Martin, and for Ariana-Leilani (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- President Obama urges prevention of future tragedies like Trayvon Martin, so should he. (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Just Because the USA Treats Germany as “Third Class Partner,” 10 Year Old Ariana-Leilani Should Not Suffer (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)