From London to Washington DC, Child Protective Services agencies have unofficial policies to cover up child abuse by VIPs. In London, a whistleblower said he was warned by his superiors not to investigate suspected paedophiles, including a senior politician and a judge. He said the justice system was “corrupt” and “rotten to the core” and told how vulnerable boys and girls as young as nine were plied with heroin and raped by rich and powerful men. “There is a massive cover-up going on and those who are abusing children are being protected by the powers that be.
He said that “When I was investigating abuse at low levels, street prostitution, everything was fine but as soon as the evidence started taking me to a higher level, I was told to wind my neck in and not go any further. Among the names given to me by abuse victims were a former Cabinet minister and a judge who had been handing paedophiles soft sentences. I was warned by a senior officer to back off and it has to be because the clients of these children were very well-connected people.”
“Trying to secure a charge of procuring a child for prostitution is no good because you are asking the child to give evidence against their boyfriend, dealer, employer and they are not going to do it.
Ariana-Leilani is a victim a similar coverup by Washington DC Child and Family Services, the DC Public School System and Medstar Health’s Georgetown University Hospital. It is unfortunate that children of the District of Columbia must suffer to accommodate the sick perversions of those in power in the US Nation’s capital — and the officials in charge cover it up. No doubt, to protect its politicians who abuse children is a major reason the United States is the only developed country that has failed to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Help fight this coverup in the United States, sign the petition to save 10 year old Ariana-Leilani.
- ‘Cover-up’ over VIPs who abuse children in care (express.co.uk)
- ‘Cover-up’ over VIPs who abuse children in care (pakalertpress.com)
- Fashanu, Cabinet Ministers, Whistleblowers (aangirfan.blogspot.com)
- ‘UK police chiefs ignore child abuse’ (therebel.org)
- Ariana-Leilani Has Suffered from Five Years of Abuse and Neglect, But DC Officials Refuse to Protect Her (arianaleilani.wordpress.com)
- Ex-Child Protection Officer Told By Police Gunman to Ignore Paedophiles (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Franklin Scandal