The Save Ariana-Leilani Coalition is pleased to announce the world wide release of the video documentary “Small Cries.” The six minute documentary tells the story of how the “child protection” systems in the United States are failing, and how Ariana-Leilani is a victim of that failure. This short and compelling documentary features exclusive interviews, including an interview with Dr. Joy Silberg, who speaks of the error in judgment that many child protective services make in certain abuse and neglect cases. Very educational and inspiring, and Ireneo Namboka, an international human rights advocate and former UN official.
Definitely a “two thumbs up” “must see” documentary.
Watch the video, sign the petition, save a life:
Documentary “Small Cries;” The Real Ariana-Leilani Story
- Innocence in Danger: Leading the Fight Against Abuse All Over the World (Day 6 of the 19 Days of Activism)
- Buy a Children’s Book, Help Heal a Child – “The Day the Sun Promised to Smile FOREVER!,” (Day 12 of 19 Days of Activism)
- The US Must Respect Human Rights, Stop Spying on Its Allies and Sign the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- 241,095 Names Published in The Daily Abuse, Innocense in Danger (Day 16 of 19 Days of Activism to Fight Abuse)
- ‘Cover-up’ over VIPs who abuse children in care POLICE chiefs are turning a blind eye to members of the Establishment abusing children in care (Day 9 of 19 Days of Activism)
- Law Enforcement Closing In On Washington DC Area Child Porn Producers and Abusers (Day 15 of 19 Days of Activism Against Child Abuse)
- United Nations Voluntary Trust Fund for the Victims of Human Trafficking
- Ariana-Leilani Has Suffered from Five Years of Abuse and Neglect, But DC Officials Refuse to Protect Her
- Uncovering That USA Leads World In Child Sexual Predators (Day 4 of 19 Days of Activism)
- Porn Probe: 341-people Arrested by Police (Day 14 of 19 Days of Activism Against Child Abuse)