Dr. Joy Silberg and Others Expose Corrupt Practices of the Family Courts in Abuse Cases
- 75 percent of all contested custody cases involve abuse of children
- Court’s fail to recognize the rights of children to live free of abuse
- Epidemic across the United States
- Visit http://www.courageouskids.net
- It takes on average 5 years to turn around abuse cases
- Learn about actual cases where abusive parents were given custody and they ultimately killed the child — even when the abusive parent was not the birth parent of the child
- Turn about occurs most often when a new evaluation is done by a qualified evaluators
- CPS findings were irrelevant to the outcome
- The GALs almost exclusively signed with the abusive parent
- CPS agencies teach their social workers to discount the evidence of abuse when there is a custody dispute
- Its about the rights of the child, not about the rights of the parents.
- Abuse is in the news every day; many criminal activities are carried out by children who were abused — we are all affected.
- Costs 500 billion dollars per year in taxpayer money
Documentary “Small Cries;” The Real Ariana-Leilani Story